Monday, March 29

ketidak-romantisan aku.

ignore the title.
hehe.

dunno how to put it.

i was never an extremely romantic person.
i never really am.

in fact i'm nothing close being a romantic.
even being in a relationship i sometimes feel like i'm a guy.
i dun do much.
so often that i put my partner into the whole turmoil of "she doesnt love me anymore" after just a few months.

O.o

i'm one of those people who reckons that, if you're committed to a serious relationship.
it's more about the stability and something more grounded.
isnt it more about having someone who you know you can always count on?

but then again, i'm boring.
=.=

"the silliest thing is i can think of a billion ways to be romantic. i have a pretty good idea of what romantic is. very often i find myself just thinking, if i slipped him a chapter of a book i really liked, maybe he'd go and read it and make that happen. or if he overheard someone on the street saying something i always say, he'd think of me and smile, and send me a text telling me what just happened. or if he rummages through his room one day, and finds something i gave to him a long time ago, and decides to wear it out and tell the next person who compliments "Yeah she got it for me." or maybe one night after hanging out with the boys with some booze and all, he gets home, stares at his room, and suddenly wishes he could talk to me. and he'd call me in the middle of the night, well aware that i'd be sleeping, but he'd want to hear my voice anyhow.
- karen

when i read that paragraph in her blog, it kinda stunned me for a brief moment.
i know someone that did exactly what she just said.
i dated that someone for 3 years.

ultimately i wore him out by being a stone cold brick wall.
it's odd.
if i told you the stuff he did, i'm sure 10/10 of the gurls will melt and go "awwwwwww"

but i rmb-ed labeling him as "cheesy".
GAWD! i'm such a b*tch. or maybe i shud say a "i'm such a butch"
O.o


i remembered how u'd whisper to me "i love u" secretly & randomly in public.
how you'd suddenly hold me really tight from the back when i wash the dishes.
how you scribble my name all over the meeting sheets.
how u'd always buy me small small stuff from everywhere simply because the color/shape/the thing reminds u of me.
how anything u find u'll snap a picture n share it with me.
how u'd call randomly and tell me u heard this person say this particular phrase that made u think of me.
or a song on the radio u heard me humm the other day.
how u piggy backed me thru the fields after a rain when u brought me to see the stars at night.
how u remember every single thing i love to eat or crave.
random midnight calls after a long night with the boys, telling everything that happened and who said what eventho i was well asleep simply because u missed me.
the most amazing thing would be how u observe & notice what i do or look at automatically.

"let's go tahpao dinner"
at the shop...
"what to order a?"
"urrmmm... 1 vege, 1 bean curt and ... 1 curry lo"
"o.O curry? u dun eat curry oso. sot fuse a u?"
"kenot meh??"
"dowan la... u x makan oso."
"u masuk kedai the 1st thing u stared at was the vege curry wert! u dowan meh?"
:)


it's even more amazing that the respond to most of the things he said or did,
i said "waliu... so mafan. u very free meh?" or "eh i'm busy la. *hang up"


maybe in the end, i jus need to find someone who'd accept me for the butch that i am?? :P susah la macam tu. u care i care la, u dun care i dun care lo. mayb if u dun care i will care more?? O.o

No comments:

voices of new malaysia

15Malaysia