Thursday, January 28

daddy's little girl

to the man
whose dark hair turned white, yet his specs & “misai" remains.

to the man
whose belly has grown and still smiles oh so lovingly.

to the man
who follows CSI loyally every weekend till midnight.

to the man
who sleeps at the sofa with the TV on.

to the man
who makes me breakfast every morning.

to the man
who always ask if i wanna tahpao lunch.

to the man
whose always worried about me

to the man
who waits for me to go home in the living room

to the man
who knows what i really want.

to the man
who has given me strength when i was down

to the man
who has silently watched me teared.

to the man
to always picks me up.

to the man
who has always been there.

to the man of my life.
to my teacher.
to my mentor.
to my guide.
to my protector.
to my friend.

happy birthday daddy dearest.
i love u !

No comments:

voices of new malaysia

15Malaysia