Thursday, November 26

Twi-Twi

well... twilight is out!
*teenage girls screams & swoons*

:P
Everyone seems to love Edward. :S
I find his character very indecisive and a bit too fickle minded for my liking. He wants Bella, he doesn't want Bella, then he wants her again and dowan again, yada yada yada. MAN FRIGGIN MAKE UP YOUR MING ALREADY! =.="

It is Jacob's undying & unrelenting love for Bella that I find most admirable. Of course it helps that he takes off his shirt (EYES WIDE OPEN) revealing his rippling muscles from the very start la! *cheeky* And as the story goes, Jacob decides to cut his hair short and, ahem, couldn't even be bothered to wear a shirt, come rain or shine. oh the rain!
:) oooo.....

Edward or Jacob, you guys battle it out la! But hor...I don't like Bella. She is getting more annoying with each passing scene and shot. I mean, can the girl make up her mind? ish ish.



No comments:

voices of new malaysia

15Malaysia