Monday, October 5

Reika did my hair.

since was already gonna be at ampang the whole day.
i met up with Reika real quick!
i havent seen him since..... 2002...
whoa...
aint that such a long period of time??!!
conclusion... we all changed. a lot.
:P
back then he was known as CCW (full name not tobe disclosed. :P)
:)
i had really REALLY frizzy hair back then too. almost look like cabbage!
*how i hate puberty*
as years gone by (and hormons stabilized), my hair tamed down as well.
but then again.
its stil really un-manageable!
ishhhh!
in comes Reika, then i realized he's a hairstylist!
and he sounds pretty good... O.O
hmmmmmm....
should i...??
I always had a phobia to cutting hair at random places.
as ppl always screws up my hair!
due to the bad texture of my hair :(
He assured me that he knows whats he's doing.
:)
somehow. I believed him.
slightly nervous....
VERY nervous....
i went to the salon where he works.
....
....
....
....
....
...
...
...
...
before
on a VERY GOOD hair day.
my hair looks like this.
(with the help of a WHOLE LOT of ointment & creams!)

..
..
..
..

.
.
.
.

.

after.

:)

he really did it!
my hair never felt so soft & behaved so well since....
i was 12.
:)
the thing i like best about Reika?
besides the fact that he DOES know what he's doing...
he's really nice & gentle
(i had a lot of "stylist" yanking my hair before. tak suke!!)
but he was really nice. he explain everything to me (as far as i can understand).
he did everything really carefully n precise.
he'd ask if it hurts when he trimmed my hair.
he even got me a cloth to cover my legs cause i was wearing a skirt.
I'm definitely happy.
:)
arigato....


2 comments:

@pr!l said...

CHIN CHOW OUEY!

@pr!l said...

oh yea babe...i found out..u know when my hair grows longer rite..then it gets our of control at the shoulder area rite..i found out how to tame those vines...use ionic hairdryer...it leaves ur hair really smoothes..n the bottom..its like i've used straighteners! oh yea..i got bangs recently!

voices of new malaysia

15Malaysia