Tuesday, August 25

i have a problem. :(

The other day my bosses (yes, technically there’s more. But directly there’s 2) sat me down & told me two different news.

  1. I’m gonna be a permanent starting Sept!

Yay for that huh? :)

  1. I have a problem. That feedback from people at work finds me unfriendly & cold, non responsive even. :(

So how now? I’ll be the 1st to admit, my interpersonal skills are not the best (they pretty much sucked balls la). I may seem secluded; I rarely follow them out for lunch seeing that I brought my lunch. There are a lot of times which I do not know what “respond” am I suppose to give…

Come to think about it. My brain & my mouth & my face do not align. It’s not that I don’t like to mingle around. I’d like to be friendlier, I’d like to have buddies to chat to or chat about.

But my main flaw: words coming out from my mouth seem to hit the wrong places and seem to never send the right message! It’s frustrating! I’ve pissed off more people that I rmb by my so-called “straightforwardness”.

How now?

I had this camp last weekend in temple. It was nice it was warm. But being a camp, we rub shoulders, there were issues, there were problems. And I find myself hurting some people, which weren’t my intentions at all! and up until now. I KNOW THEY'RE NOT HAPPY, I know its smthg I said. BUT I’m STILL OBLIVIOS WHAT DID I SAY WRONG?!!

Urgh. I need help. Someone pls knock some sense into me.

*sobs*

1 comment:

叫我野蛮人妻! said...

congs! no worries, got me to sayang sayang u ma *LOL*

voices of new malaysia

15Malaysia