Friday, July 24

siape jason?


O.O

i just realized who is Jason in sepet.
=.="

LOLs. when i knew i wanted to kick myself.

BODOH NYE budak ni.

after almost 4 months of working in this agency.
it finally (not so obviously) struck me.
That familiar face.

i always wonder why i thought he looks so familiar.
*smacks*

------- for the ppl who dun even noe what I'm talking bout.
u all boleh bang wall jor.
ngeh ngeh.

as all my frens said, caryn ni suke sangat local "melayu" movie.
LOL.
sepet. gubra. mukhsin. talentime. muallaf. alallalal.

not all melayu movie.
just that I'm not so strictly a chine-english movie person.

movies as the above always moves me to tears.
ok la. i oso very hampao i noe.

anyhooo... aku suke la.... the movies that i watch.
just that i just realized who the real life cast of Jason from sepet was.
when i was watching another recent ad from petronas.

my mata wanted to fall right out.
i was like
"no wonder la.... that guy looked so familiar!!!"

No comments:

voices of new malaysia

15Malaysia