Wednesday, July 15

Flash Floods, A H1N1, SunSun & a whole lot of randomness.

It rained kuching & anjing this morning.
*sigh
I hate going to work in weathers like these.
Especially when the workplace is smack in the middle of Kuala Lumpur.
Ish.


Flash Flood warning everywhere.
O.O
Then when I was going to park in the building, my parking card got terminated!!
=.=”
Ggrr.
Some crappy mistake. Urgh.

Happy Belated Birthday to Sun! Yik Sun.
:)
This really dear friend of mine has been there for quite some difficult moments.
His sensitive nature and sentiments have been cramping our laughing bones for so long.
He’s like this big brother (I know I seem to have a lot, I’m simply blessed this way!) who always have my back.
Whenever I see him, the 1st thing he asked “Zui Jing Zen Yang Le a?” (so how are you lately), I’ll simply smile. There’s this compulsive urge to want to spill everything to him every time! LOL, I think I can save him that trouble. :)

Ken offered to fetch me yesterday too. So nice of him. But I have to endure kena ngam by him the whole way back la… Anyhoo, beats taking the train anytime anyway. *evil grin*

Was talking to Xuan the other day, pretty much randomness. Realized it has been 5 years since we dated. Ohmygosh. Scary. Ahahah. Guess we all became better huh? :p he’s doing pretty well in Aussie, still a chick when it comes to sales & shopping. WAHAAHHA. Read his blog the other day about a sale at Guess. Teehee. Couldn’t stop grinning. “CHAR BOH” betul budak ni. Didn’t know he took up an English name tho. O.O Jack Loh. Hmmmm… Mr CinaMan no longer so Cina eh?

There’s this AH1N1 scare in our office recently. One of our colleague confirm has it. But our office is still working as normal because only close contact people need to self quarantine. She was from a different team. Even so, it’s created a pretty huge havoc in the office. All of the sudden people are sanitizing their hands (again), wearing maskSSS (again). Here’s the new one, temperature check at the receptionists desk.

I really hope these crappy stuff will end.

No comments:

voices of new malaysia

15Malaysia