Monday, June 29

well.... TODAY WAS A BLAST!!.... not!

Today was some horrible horrible vegetable day.
I know it sounds lame.

I’m feeling pretty lame right now.

It’s been a long day. I broke a heel from my shoe. :( I took the wrong turning on the way back… siao! My touchNgo no more $$ jor. Ish. Macam suey sangat la!

Maybe I’m just really tired, after the trip and all. Or maybe I had so much fun I din want to work yet? Haiyoh… tak tao la…I partly depressed its ending so soon too!

Or maybe I’m just getting lazy… LOL.
(I doubt that though… maybe la… but not now)

Normally I’m very hyper and psyched about work on Monday geh ma!!!

Well, today was stinky. Work load was craaaaazzzzziiieeeeeeeee…
Maybe cause my colleague took her leaves today.

No… not today… The whole week!!

OMG…seijor…

EMO A!!

I didn't even go to my kcba friend's gathering. Tak larat~ :(

*flops on to bed*
I’m gonna snooze right now…

I’m forcing my brain to stop working jor.
Nights.

No comments:

voices of new malaysia

15Malaysia