Friday, June 26

a legend

here i sit in my little cubicle.

i'm listening to hitz at this moment, they're doin a tribute to the legend - the late Micheal Jackson.

As much as it's gonna give me a headache soon.

I walk around the office today.

MJ's music was everywhere.
in each and every corner.

and the most beautiful part?
none of them are the same.

even now as i curi curi type this.
i can hear ABC from Jackson 5 soming from my left;
i can hear Beat It slightly further more from my left;
fron the direction in front of me... i hear Triller's beats thumping away;
on my right i can head I'm Bad & Smooth Criminal slightly further away.

take a stroll in my office.... I'll hear "OW!" "nngh!" from various directions.

I love Micheal Jackson's music.
Especially songs like Billie Jean, Triller, smooth criminal.
Kudos to the dude for this glittering white gloves & military suits.
also the trend of them avaitor sunglasses.

he was truly a very talented icon.

1 simple question:
Which one of us did not ATTEMPT to even try "MOONWALKING" when they were a kid?

i noe i did.

No comments:

voices of new malaysia

15Malaysia