Monday, May 4

=.=" nuts & balls

Little little tiny things counts.
Little little tiny things can be uber heart warming as I am a sucker when it comes to small little gestures.
Little little tiny things can also annoy me to bonkers state and drive me up the wall!!
I love warm sunny mornings and cool breeze while walking to work.
I love smiley random street strangers! I love birds singing and chirping away while I’m waiting for the train. :)
But a rainy morning or a wet wet walk to the office just brings everything down.
Even a jammed paper or printer would annoy me.

Sometimes I wish I could just look pass those petty things.
It’s such an emotional rollercoaster when all these little-est things affect the nuts of me!!
I can be hyper & happy at a moment … then sulky & down the next…
=.=”
Ya… I’m now a babbling piece of masterpiece.

On the other hand, if every little thing dun affect me at all.
Wouldn’t life be sooooooo mundane??
Life would be like --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gosh … I feel dead…

Hahah…see? I’m like debating against myself.
Its mind boggling…

No comments:

voices of new malaysia

15Malaysia