Wednesday, May 6

losing you.

i wonder how it feels like.
to attend a funeral of a friend who is around your age....

must be darn depressing.
"it could've been you anytime" kinda feeling.

when i went to squiddy kor's dad's funeral...
it was very solemn as his dad was 60 when he passed.
my dad is 59 this year.

it kinda struck me la.
yunno, me being the youngest, my parents arent as young as other ppl.
infact, dont need to compare.
my parents are aging.
as fast as i am growing.

it aches la... really bad.
when i lost my grandma.
i honestly cant imagine losing my parents.
i may not be very close to dem...
but...
i'll feel so lost without dem.

dad went to his friends wife's funeral tday.
felt pretty depressed.
he is at an age where he starts to lose is friends.
i tink this time is the 3rd time.
i'm afraid them number would go down huh...

:(
haih.

the thing about moving on and moving onwards.
you never know who or what you are leaving behind.

No comments:

voices of new malaysia

15Malaysia