Wednesday, April 22

squiddy

-Squiddy-

You don’t have to be “ok” if you are not.
It’s alright to be “not ok”, you have all the rights to mourn and be sad.
It doesn’t make you any less of a man or a disappointment to others.
You have your emotions, it’s alright.
Cry, cope, and heal at your own pace.

He’s been through a very hard and tough time.
I’m sure it wasn’t any better for you as well.
But maybe it’s for the better, least he’s not in pain anymore.
He must have been a great man.
I’m sure.

He’s in a better place now.

I know it hurts and I am in no place to tell you that it’ll be better soon.
Hopefully in due time, everything will be alright.

mei’s here, kor.
meimei’s here.

Those we love don't go away,

They walk beside us every day,

Unseen, unheard, but always near,

Still loved, still missed and very dear.

"Don’t tell me that you understand.

Don’t tell me that you know.

Don’t tell me that I will survive,

How I will surely grow.

Don’t come at me with answers

That can only come from me.

Don’t tell me how my grief will pass,

That I will soon be free.

Accept me in my ups and downs.

I need someone to share.

Just hold my hand and let me cry

And say, “My friend, I care"

My friend, I care

-to a man that has left, yet memories treasured-

No comments:

voices of new malaysia

15Malaysia