Friday, April 10

routine

its been a long time since i blogged.
everything in my life has become such a routine...
:S

nthg much to blog about.
i wake up. go work. come back. eat. sleep. and go back work the next day.

ahahaha. interesting huh?

i must admit.
i've learn alot from this short attachment.
the issue now is that.... where do i go from here?

as i teacher predicted. i've found myself yet again lost.
i started off with a purpose.
its a great company.
a great profile.
interesting training grounds for a field of work that I love.
opportunities, risks and chances.
but amidst trying to soak in EVERYTHING i can and learn as much...
I still cant figure out what would be my next step.
life at the office has gotten better.
adapting... friends... finding my way around...
its all getting better...
buthen again.
WHAT DO I WANT ?

i honestly cant answer.
and with no definite purpose, least till i find my goal.
it'll be a day by day process whereby i just live as the days goes by.
try to figure out.

living life just for the sake of living it is a bore.
might as well never lived at all.

am i right?

No comments:

voices of new malaysia

15Malaysia