Tuesday, April 14

the long ones . the short ones . the thick ones . the thin ones :)

When there are no clouds in the skies, and the sun just refuse to come out.
When the flowers don’t bloom, and there’s no butterflies to catch.
When it’s raining again and it’s freezing cold.
When the colors are missing and you just simply feel blue.

When the train is delayed and the bus never arrived.
When you’re walking and it rains suddenly.
When that evil crow follows u and decides to POO on your shirt.
When your heels break halfway while you’re rushing to work.

When you walk out and step into a muddy puddle in your best shoes.
When you fall flat on the floor with an armful of stuff.
When your skirt is stained on the way to a meeting.
When you go out and your bag rips…or worst… your pants!

When I just stoned after hours and hours of work.
When my eyes water and my vision goes blurry.
When my back hurts and my feet aches.
When my head spins and I just feel like puking.

When someone hurts you.
When you feel betrayed.
When you feel left out and misunderstood.
When everyone just doesn’t understand.

When the weight is too heavy to carry,
And you feel like collapsing.
When your feet wiggle and shake,
And you feel like falling.

When you lose your balance and starts falling…….

It sure is nice to have you catching my back.
: )

free dinners . free rides . complimentary meals . starbucks brownie . CBF! . “ponampalam” memories . ranting & wailing . punching bag . picnis to look forward to . cartoon discussions . photos & memories . 080808 beijing coke . color string tied memories . knotting gifts . a green night lamp with STARS all over it. Sms . trips to look forward to . a picture of 5 silly girls during some really silly balloon moments. ipoh pictures . calls from genting . what-u-tink-of-me-is-not-my-prob talks in the bathroom . camp group shots . folded RM 1 note . wallet size KTM picture . saved messages . bringing me to see the stars . coke! Pictures. The wisdom hut . family . fa lv . friends . cartoonz . friends . completes ME.

Some things may put me down. Lots more can bring me to tears.
It’s okay. They make me stronger.

But it’s some of the smaller pettier things that make me smile & giggle.
Its some of these smaller pettier things that make me feel loved.

No comments:

voices of new malaysia

15Malaysia