Thursday, April 2

well fed.

my short weeks in kl so far....
ahahha. 1st dinner out.
KEN brought me to eat beef noodles at this road side stall nearby....
yummmms.....
good food. relatively affordable price la.... (KL maaaaa)
but it was nice...
:)

we had noodles and sugar cane drinks i tink.
sugar cane drinks is RM1.50.... i tink.... i'm being auntie again... O.O"
oopps!
but the food was good. KEN was nice enough to pao me home tooooo!
ahahaha. :)

few days after that. tarquin bawa me to makan... that day emo la...
long day at work. and I"M BROKE!!!
lolz.
so tarquin belanja-ed me food.
gooooooood food.

being the angmo tat he is....=.="
he brought me to one of his fav spots.
Finnegans. one of KL's oldest irish pub/restaurant.
One of the first Irish pubs in town, Finnegan's, with its authentic-looking wood panelling and furniture, is one of the most popular drinking holes in town. The menu consists of mainly traditional English and Irish favourites.

we had pies and mussels....mmmmmmm...cheesy mussels....
ahahah.
and a wholelot of COKE.

ahhahaha.
yes yes people. i can never run away from having coca-cola's.

to sum tat outing up. the food was sinfully delicious. the company was simply great.
we just chilled la... talked bout our shitty stories. wahahah.
i havent seen him for so long.
and i dint noe he stayed so near.
(nor the fact tat i'm working so near KL Tower...)
but thats another one of those caryn-kl-jakun-stories.
not food-related. ahahahah

the next day, colleagues bawa me for some good chicken rice.
its right opposite where i ate dem beef noodles.
ahahha.
i'm a fan of chicken rice.
so.... its ALL SO GOOD to me....

chicken rice...beef noodles....chessy mussels....
yes...
as i've told u all...
caryn maybe broke.... but she is well fed.

:)

james recently called me too!
he nooes the inside n outside of KL...
wahahah. more glorious food awaits.

:)

ryn

No comments:

voices of new malaysia

15Malaysia