Friday, March 13

RRRRRrrrrrrRRRRuben!!!

Bumped into Ruben the other day.
OMG i haven’t seen him since…………. 5 years ago!
Not since that low budget trip we took and met him.

Ahahaahah.

Ruben is this foreign friend we met while we where camping there. That time, don’t know why we only had 1 camera among us, and that camera K.O.ed. jatuh lantai.
=.=”

Ahahah. But coz we met Ruben there and he was also traveling around.
We MERGED…. (and also PAO-ed him digital camera la!!)
Ngeh ngeh ngeh.

I couldn’t recognize him coz we only met for like… 5 days.
J
But he yelled after me at the kl train station the other day!!
He went like (in heavy Indian slang) “YOU!!! That girl! I still have u in my camera!”

Wahahahah.
Neways, we exchanged emails.
WOOTS! I want dem photos back!!!!!

No comments:

voices of new malaysia

15Malaysia