Wednesday, March 25

Kuala Lumpur---- mahal...

Call me “old fashion”, “kolot”, “kiamsiap” or “aunty”.
Which ever la…

But *ding dong! * crap I miss RM0.80 barli ais! And RM 1.00 kopi-o ler…
This short exposure in KL… omigosh…
When iced-barli costs around RM 1.30…haiyoh seijor…
And no one is complaining about it wo.

KL hor… $$$$
My $$$$ oso running out man…

: (

Sobs

--------------------------------------------------------------------

On a lighter note,
Caryn in kl very kelian wan…
Coz she wakes up and goes to work at 6 ish, 7ish am…
Den sometimes she will go back around 6ish, 7ish , 8ish or 9ish lo…
Wahaah.

But gt la ppl sayang me here!
*thank kiuuuuu*

Ken brought me to makan famous beef noodle that day for dinner…. yummmm…..
Caroline n the geng bawa me go makan chicken rice this afternoon around that area too…. Once again… *chicken rice~ DROOLZZZ~ *
Tarquin is gonna pao me for dinner too later.

; )
Yes… I may be broke. But I am well fed.

Ahahaha.
Loves,
Caryn

No comments:

voices of new malaysia

15Malaysia