Saturday, March 7

GGRR

caryn feels like biting people's kepala off!

GGRR.

angry a... dissapointment a.... TIRED WEIII!!!

its a miracle i havent start labelling and calling people "bitch" or "bastards" .... yet...
wahahha. however, UNFORTUNATELY the word "fuck" has a become a very used term within these few weeks. oh boy... theres goes my karma. *shy*

oh dear god. holy moly the amount of things and people i have to cope with!! LOLZ! i noe i sound like sum bratty pampered biatch for saying that. i also noe that sum people are having worst days den mine. no worries. caryn hasnt gone all cuckoo yet.


i spent last night rushing wallpapers, realizing i cant finish. panicked!! starts calling people whom i hope i can bet my entire life upon! crying in the middle of the night. emo and starts wondering around aimlessly. OMG. nt healthy. stared at the clock, 7am. slept for 1hour and half. den when college. SOO MUN THYE ffk me. say wanna meet me at coll at 10 to help me with wallpaper. until 12 i keep calling him!!! TATS Y HIS NAME BOLD OK?) wahahah. den i finally get to call him. he jus woke up. =.=" when i finally saw him in college. i swear i could jus kick him! but i manage to control my anger and jus ended up whacking the daylights outof him from the 7th floor to 6 floor. and continue to torture him the whole effing day. wahahahaha.

i saw ansif tday at the video editting room too. ansif is this really hot and talented indian dude tats studying Dip in Video Animation.
thats it man. he is like Bollywood Brad Pitt! ahahah. still hot. *drools*

wahahah. all of the sudden, i miss my high school frens. i went back tday and emo la... den i saw my sis which i poured out all my "woes me" and "why me??" and " OMG" to her. she went all analytical on me..... again. and AGAIN, i'm the dumb wan la. conclusion is to nt let things which i dun hav control over bug me and eat me alive. LOLZ. like i din noe. but it did make me miss my friends desperately.

someone please bring me out and sayang me la...
emo a~!!

No comments:

voices of new malaysia

15Malaysia