Monday, February 23

pack up.

my finals are done people!
*yay!!!*

*jumps around*

rested 1 full day of pure ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ...
syok nye.

i havet touched my room since we broke up.
all his stuff/our stuff still there.
mayb i'm nt ready yet. i dunno.
i just kenot tahan la...

den tday my mom opened my room door.
thats the end la.
she went into "cleanup" mode.

i'm forced to face it abit earlier den expected.
i seriously dun get her la.
i keep telling her that i will clean em up.
jus not now.
i keep telling her "i will settle it".
give me sum time.
i keep telling her DONT TOUCH DEM 1ST LA... i'll do it!!
y in the world couldnt my mom understand???
ish.
she yelled back.
"TAKE ALL THESE RUBBISH AND THROW LA"
"NO BIG DEAL WAN... I DUN UNDERSTAND Y U WANNA KEEP ALL THESE"
"U HOR!!!!"

...
...
...
...
..

i wanted to like explode "U NEVER SAT LUEN BEFORE IZZIT???" "NEVER BREAK UP EMO BEFORE MEH?"

ish.
anyways.
i had to pack em up
i din not want to.
it still sakit la~~
bangang betul.

as i went through the photos... the notes... the letters... the little gifts... the flowers... the presents...
i wailed and cried like sum fountain la...

its like everytime i placed sumthing into the box...
i tell myself.
"it over"

ouch.

sakit a~~~~~~~~~~~~~

my eyeballs now...
like "seeeeee hammmm"...
bengkak la!

ahahahah.

random note:
  • my hse is wifi friendly again thanks to my bro-in-law.
  • i feel like repainting my room... either dark red+light light yellow... or dark dirty green with light light green... any suggestions???
  • i wan to go ikea... anyone wanna bring me there?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haiyah... it's time to move on.
Dun misunderstood mummy.
Dun take her TOO personally...
She loves u more than you think she does...

-3niGma- said...

ta jie: I NOEEEE~~ but still sakit hati man. mem-frustrating-kan.

voices of new malaysia

15Malaysia