Wednesday, February 18

day 9

photographs are always something i love.
i can spend my days wandering around snapping away.
it brings me peace. it calms me.
they are not always the best shots.

but it brings out my emotions.
it signifies... ME.

i took a walk today.
too frustrated with work.

something to share:
this is how it feels like. breaking up wit my best friend.
the rain brings out even more than i expected.
its day 9 now.
and i tink i'm doing well.

missing him is.... inevitable.
i still miss him tremendously.
but its tolerable now.

and i'm now on submerge in my assignment.
so its still ok.

i still get emotional occasionally.
but everytime i cry, it gets better.
i'm slowly letting go.
progress is going quite ok.

i dont go on and on and on and on with sadness bout breaking up la.
LOLZ.

emoness gets lesser and lesser from time to time.
sadness tones down as well.
i'm moving on pretty fine i reckon.

its been alrite.
no. no.
i'm alrite.

:)
today i give myself a 75%.

ryn

No comments:

voices of new malaysia

15Malaysia