Friday, January 9

someone loves my boobies!

muahahhaa.
a close gal fren of mine told me one thing tday.
and it made the "most hilarious quotes" immediately man!

bunch of frens talking....
1:".......... caryn's one nicer! soooooooo firm."
2:"hoho. ya la. caryn's one killer."
caryn: (confused) "really? i wish they were smaller la... mafan."
1&2: O.O"
1: "why leh? they look pretty nice to hold.wahahhahahah"
caryn:"serious? alot of my pants cant fit ler"
1&2: =.="
1: CARYN WE TOKING BOUT UR TETEK LA!
..........
......
....

as disturbing as it seems.
i seriously tot they were talking bout me arse!
and i forgotten what was "boobies" called in BM.

hoho.
and never jump into a convo without knowing what the crap they were talking bout.
shheeeeeeesh~

lost it mans.
i miss my frens.

No comments:

voices of new malaysia

15Malaysia