Thursday, September 25

sem 6

every sem, i come back here full of energy and emotions.
every semester is so different.
its so overwhelming. EVERY SINGLE TIME.

i noe every sem i'm bound to use the word "overwhelming".
but its truly the only word i can think of to describe what i've gone thru.
to the extend that every time i lie down in my bed and look back of this passed 3 months.
the sense of accomplishment and the rpide just welds me to tears.
its not that i've done very well.
i'll admit, this semester was rather bumpy and i might nt even come out good.

but nonetheless, the results on my card will never do justice to the feeling, the experience and the journey itself.

the experience. interning at a real advertising agency. to be doing jobs and work that really matters. of course being yelled at and screwing up. doin mistakes is also part of my journey there. but the point is that i've learnt so much and taken so much from this journey. the people, the work, the whole package!


to move out for this 3 months, to learn to pick myself up everytime i fell down. to be alone and by myself. as scary as it seems. i'm proud of those moments.

the time when my car fell into this lubang early in the morning. and i had to run everywhere to find ppl nice enough to risk being late to work and help me carrylift my car out. running everywhere, asking everyone! in freaking damansara!!! the end, ppl did help, eventho a gazillion ppl turn me down. but the ones that did. wow!

the presentations, doing job on my own. handling real projects.
it was the bomb!

yesterday was the official end of my semester 6. we did the almost 40 page report, our presentation, the evaluation the interview. everything. i noe i may not fair very well. but this time. sumhow, it didnt matter anymore. not that much.

:)

No comments:

voices of new malaysia

15Malaysia