Friday, August 22

its been a long week.
sometimes i wish i could find some peace in all this chaos.
i really wish.
moving furniture into my bro's damansara home.
my parents bought a new marble dining table.
so...my bro inherited the old wan la...
but he damn lazy bumbum to bring it up to damansara.
so my parents had to do it. =.="
they came on monday night with 5 chairs.
den on tuesday night with the table.

reached crimson around 9 yday...after watching the olympic women taekwando n diving.
effing tired.
balik rumah....
open door...
flick the switch....
EEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! mane lampu!!!???
den i found this under my door.
OMG! tenaga potong my electricity supply!!! msg-ed kor...he's in malacca. he say he forgotten.
called dad....drove back to klang yday....
reach my hse around 11...
den i realised................OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the stuff in the fridge!!!
i have cheesecake n fish! in the fridge!
i'm so dead when i balik rumah tnite....
haih....
its been a loooong night.
went to subang this morning to pass the money to my aunt...
coz only can pay at ONE tnb shop...
and i dunno where it is.
haih...

den i jamjamjamjamjamjam to work...
decided to treat myself breakfast...
before i get grumpy...
the sandwich was awesome la!
:)

i love dunkin now... (nt for their donuts tho) :)

No comments:

voices of new malaysia

15Malaysia