Sunday, August 3

i miss them... so f*cking much.

its nostalgic.

was talking to my teacher tat day...
updating me on how everyone was doing...
realizing i was out of the loop for so long and that so much has happened!
:(

felt like crying.

we were such a close knitted group.
spent most of our highschool days together.
nicole has started work.
huihuan has gone to kajang.
the bunch of form6-ers-have gone to uni...
henry, ning, qin chao the mao to aussie.

haihs..
yongkang called teacher that day and i was with her!
so i tumpang the line and we chatted for a while.
it was nice hearing from him..all the way from sabah.
i wish more of them would call me more.
*sobs*

if any of u bunch of siao sot funky ppl actually read my blog...
do take care.
keep me updated!
i'm serious...
before i get all emo again...

:(

No comments:

voices of new malaysia

15Malaysia