Wednesday, June 25

racist?! NOT!!!

I'm am not a racist...
in fact i never was...
i would love to be at the side of the Chinese and say good stuff about them...

but in alot of cases... (mayb jus for me)
i find Chinese to be selfish and self centered.

like this morning...at the petrol station where i always parked.
there's this hole which the station forgotten to cover.
its ridiculous.... but it was covered yesterday and the day before...
and its hidden behind this pile of stuff... so i couldn't spot it...
until my tyre went inside it!
*i noe allie, again?! masuk lubang?!*

haih...
but heck... it was 7.55am... and everyone was rushing to work...
i understand la...

but when it comes down to ppl...and how they react...
i was running around asking ppl to help lift my car...
5 chinese fellas passed me...
1 said "no no. i not free"
1 said "go find sumone else 1st"
and the other 3 pissed me off so much "kenot push wan la" and they quickly ran away.
i was like O.O!!!!!

den i ask these 3 indian fellas...they wanted to help...but they were actually waiting for the bus...and their already late.... but at least they were kind enough to apologise and explain...rather than those cinapeks!

in the end, 4 malay guys helped me...
and 2 of them start work at 8...by the time my car was out... it was 8.15...
and they were wearin smart office outfits, hair combed nicely all....
after helping me, they were sweating like crap coz of the pushing n lifting.

but the point is THEY HELPED.
when my car masuk lubang...
i was thinking "seilor...damansara...who wanna help me...all oso rushing to work la!"
but they did.

and i thank the lord for their generosity.

sumhow i always find malays n indians more friendly and welcoming...
chinese are more benefit driven and selfish...
mayb it the way we're brought up...
i'm not sure...

p/s:
the author of this blog isn't generalizing/ discriminating/ labeling anyone.
neither is she being a racist. all the above are jus her personal opinions and feeling based on the situation that happened to her personally.

:)

caryn

No comments:

voices of new malaysia

15Malaysia