Saturday, June 7

official.

its official...
i'm in Damansara d....
went to my brother's hse around 1pm...

holy moly my brother is one really dirty messy bugger!
we sweep sweep floor...mop mop...wipe this wipe that... wash toilet (yucks!!!)... cleaned EVERYTHING!!!!

AFTER 5 GRUELLING HOURS...
i'm officially shifted in.
i'm currently staying in Crimson Damansara... opposite NiuZeXui....


my room look like this now...
:)

i sleep on that green tilam on the right...
my clothes are in the transparent plastic boxes..
and my ironed work clothes are hanging from the window!



so yea...

i'm in damansara 5 days a week now...

and i'm on a very tight budget! (pokai liao)

so if anyone wans to belanja me dinner...

do call me!!

*bout the wonderful bday celebration, ooo.... i thanks you all for a wonderful bday!!

i'll upload the pix nex week,

coz this week too busy with the internship and moving out stuff*

No comments:

voices of new malaysia

15Malaysia