Sunday, June 22

my 20th bday (part2)

i noe its abit lagging la...
so long d ma...
but recenty only i free ma....
:)
enjoy!
My 20th day!!!
02/06/2008
*yay!
-------------------------------------------------------------------

~with my family at bandar botanic!~


*my future-bro-in-law making funny faces*

*my nephew ethan!*

*look!!!!*

*ahahahah...he noticed we were watching him!*

*me!*

*the huge amount of food we ate*

*the cake!*

*my elder sis and babies*

*blow!*

*alan-ethan-cindy*

*yesyes! eat cake!!*

*strawberry!*

*my mom&dad*

*me again*

*misbehaving*

*the dutiful photographer*
*US!*
DADEEEEE!!!!! *at AEON bukit tinggi*

-------------------------------------------------------------------
~with KCBA peeps! at teacher's hse~

*i have the same bday with one of my teachers*

*ohmygosh so many ppl!*
*they made our cakes!*

*it took them the whole day!!*
our oreo cheesecakes...
:)

*happy faces*

*me!*


*the juniors*

*SUMONE got so excited the ripped down the door!*

*nicole came!*

*talking to hui huan on the phone, she's at kajang*

*gosh i missed her!*

*nicole-ryn-vivian*

*the present*

*kelly came back from penang*

*vivian-nicole-ryn-chaishing-kelly*

*got slideshow movie oso*

*the flash killed me*

*them*

*wakakka...dancing*

*among other goofy things that we do*

*yuan zhi jia*

*feels so warm inside*

*god knows wat i was doin*
=.="

*the guy that came out with the cheesecake recipe!*
~ping an~

*the gurl that bluff me to the party*

this year was a bang!
i was so touched.
20!
TWENTY already.
i'll be leaving for my internship in a week.
feels like i need to grow up.
but i dowan to!!!!

i want to still go classes.
and fool around on sundays.
run around the temple.
laugh out loud.

and dun give a hoot bout the world...

not possible aint it?!
i know i can always be goofy and idiotic when i'm with my family n frenz...
sumhow its still pretty nostalgic.
i dunno y...

oh well...
this is for 2008.
a better year.
and a better me!

-3niGma-

No comments:

voices of new malaysia

15Malaysia