Thursday, April 10

ouch

It hurts.It really does.Ppl can be really selfish sometimes huh?Guess it’ll always be that way.Mayb I’m jus too naïve.And u said that I’m the realistic wan.How ironic is tat?Y must ppl lie?I simply dun get it.Is it that they feel intimidated?or is it that they’re jus too selfish?Y the hell must ppl lie?I tot u were different.I thought we were different.Mayb I’m jus too gullible.To tink that we were on leveled planes.To actually think tat “yunno wat, it aint a competition”.Guess I was wrong.Cant blame u.ppl are selfish. Its always a dog eat dog world. It always have been.I’m jus dumb.Who am I kidding?You have no idea how mad I was.I blasted the radio and I went back at 130 km/hour .Even if u knew how mad I was,That is nthg compared to how hurt I felt.I never hold anything back from u.And yet tday I find myself being mislead, in fact betrayed.I was happy that u found ur place in a reputable company.I was abit jealous too coz I wasn’t doin as well.But in the end, I was glad things worked out for u.I dun get whats goin on in ur mind right now. Or y do u tink u have to hide it from me.why must you go around me then?I jus dun get. Frankly, it hurts to much. I dun tink I’ve taken advantage on ur situation before. I dun think I’ve done a anything to u to have deserved this.

I treat u with respect. I treat u with dignity. I treat u like a companion. Dare I say it I treated u as one of my best friends. Come to tink of it, I dun tink u’ve ever trusted me. Dun do stuff to ppl which u dun wan ppl to do to u.

it’s the basic.

The very core.

It hurts.

It really does.


Deep down inside, I suddenly feel broken. Alone.
I use to count my lucky stars coz having u around was wat kept me sane in coll.
*ironic aint it?*

maybe u jus dun need me around anymore.

No comments:

voices of new malaysia

15Malaysia