Wednesday, February 20

whirlwind

nerd:
sometimes i feel like we've difted apart.
i cant tell u " i understand wat u r goin thru" becoz i'm sure thats an understatement.
i have no idea wat u are goin thru.
but i'm sure that u will hold on and be strong for each other.
u all will survive it...
wat ever happens... if u ever need to talk in the middle of the nite...
when ur staring at ur 4 green walls...

u can always msg / call me k?
i'm not sure what i can say to make u feel better..
but i promise i'll be there to listen...
:)

prado!!!
i hope u know that this is for u ya....
how u've been doin...
really miss u k?
do take care...
msg me too...
assignment stressed out nights arent the same witout u...
ur my fighting kawan...
*hugs!

ah teh:
heck, i'm nt even sure if u read my blog anymore.
but... hope ur doin fine over at aussie ok?
i'll miss u....
rmb-ing the days when we use to have the same hair style...
how we use to call each other "brother!"
GOSH...
I'LL MISS THOSE TIMES...
gossiping with u last time...
lepaking a the back of the class...
pls jaga urself k?
u noe i miss u...
wished i could've said goodbye...



so many things happing to me recently...
its been an emotional week...
my own health at stake...
my problems are back again...
so i'm back on medication liao...
sad...
i suddenly realised that so many of my frens are leaving already...
some already left...
gosh...
i saddens me suddenly...
sumhow i regreted nt spending more time on them...
how we jus drifted apart tears my heart into a million pieces...

sad...

watever we sow we reap...
take care ya...

No comments:

voices of new malaysia

15Malaysia