Wednesday, December 12

lydia tagged me!

The Rules:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. List eight (8) random facts about yourself.
3. Tag eight people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).
4. Let them know they've been tagged.

#1: I love red! no not pink... not peach... dark bloody red!
#2: I have quite a freaking fetish on butterflies...
#3: i dun like flower bouquets...i'm more of a romantic... jus 1 would do... ;) does a black rose exist?
#4: I wished i have smaller boobies...
#5 : I dont believe in 2nd chances.
#6: When i'm sick, i prefer tablets than sweet liquid medication...
#7: I adore round headed toe covered pump heels!
#8: i actually have a liking to the whole black dark gothic theme...

tag...
1) allie
2) mandy
3) karen
4) weiloong
5) siewkuan
6) weishan
7) stephy
8) who ever that wanna do this

No comments:

voices of new malaysia

15Malaysia