Wednesday, September 5

frus to the max...

frustrated....
to the very max...
i jus wanna scream n yank all my hair out....
tday is wed.
i have 3 days more to finish up all my assignments....
lagging computer does NOT help...
videography homework...yikes!!1
i dun mind doin homework...i really dun...
but i dun even have the right software.
and i'm suppose to finish by this week!!!
consumer behavior is also in my list...
i'm done with my computer print production assignment liao...
just have to print it to see...
visual communications i'm worried....but still progressing...
videography is getting me worried and frustrated as hell...
its not my kind of subject...
i like it... but i dun tink i'll score...
all these practical n artistic things...
help...
and missing the biggest practical isnt doin any good!!!!
AARRGGGHH!!!!
missing practical 4 for videography jus for this family trip aint worth it !!!
i'm frustrated out of my mind.
scholarships hanging by a thread...
planning the trip all by myself sucks...
am i suppose to satisfy everybody?
wat about me?
emo~
-3niGma-

No comments:

voices of new malaysia

15Malaysia