Thursday, August 9

a little something

a little something that brightens up my day
a small person thats going to make a huge difference in this world
a worthy competition thats makes me strive to be better
a loving companion for everytime it gets cloudy
a friend that will always get me smiling till the end.
btw, flashpoint by donnie yen was awesome.
i've always been a fan of donnie yen's work.
for his awesome concepts.
for his remarkable movies.
for his breathtaking not-so-fake stunts.
but one thing bugs me...whats with the weird hair?!
its like nicholas cage in Next.
good actors, with weird hairdo...

BUT...

he's good.
worth watch...






serious.






coming for a gurls's point of view.

also, he has a nive physic!
not toooo buffed..
just right.
:: 3niGma ::

2 comments:

Alice See S.Y said...

oh my god..i never knew he has such nice body..he seldom denude his top rite?..neway..i'm gonna watch it this weekend..ur compliments stimulated my interest!!yeeei..tak boleh tunggu lagi.. =)

-3niGma- said...

he does right???
*drools....
ahahha
*hugs!!!

voices of new malaysia

15Malaysia