Tuesday, March 20

:: shit!!! ::

we were all having a meeting...
a little discussion....
wat to buy to the newlyweds??
wat wat wat????
bed sheets?? tupperware??
photo albums?? photo frames??
whats the budget??
wat bout the performance??
wat song?? which song??!!
how long??
....blah blah blah....

"this song can a???"
"play and see 1st..."
"ok..can please play a??"
she was talking 2 me...
so i walked over...bend down...
took the cd....and walked to the cd player.....

squatted down... it was on the floor...
and i was trying to make it work....
not really pro wit these tehcno thingamajiggys...
but then....

"urhm... hey babe?" his voice was right behind me...
"yea...??" he bend down... tucked his head right by my shoulders....
"mmm... i din know u wear thongs...." he chuckled....
"whaa???!!" instinctively, i place my right hand behind me....
shit!!! my thongs are showing!!! oh the embaressment!!!
"oh crap!! ehehh... there werent suppose to be seen.....!!!"
but it was too late.. i couldnt wipe that smug look on his face!
i quickly got up from my position... pulled my pants...
face all purple red...
"dun u dare....." but his idiotic playful grin was so freaking obvious...
he walked up to me...
slowly pulled me to him...
"....pink lace ....." he whispered....
SHIT!!!!
"idiot!!!!" i rebutted!!!

...
.....
he grinned...
and he walked off....


...
.....
...
.....

i'm nvr wearing my thongs again..






7 comments:

Anonymous said...

zzz...thong...zzz hahaha...1st bras n thongs wats next i wonder... *deep in thought*... 1st was a bad luck streak now it's the embarrasment streak...n by a guy as well...zzz

-3niGma- said...

urgh i hate u benjy!!!

Anonymous said...

it's BENJI btw...u've been hating me since u known me...wat makes THIS diff?? zzzz

Kxin said...

OHhhh!! does that mean Ben saw your lacy thong?!?!? Weiii!! I wANNA SEE!! COME ON!!! No fair! heheheehehe...

Anonymous said...

wtf...gurl if i've seen dat u think i would bother 2 comment on this?? hahha...nop not me.

-3niGma- said...

kxin: -_-" wild imagination my dear gurly!! aint ben la...
ben: wahahahahahha.... idiot!

Anonymous said...

hahhaa... wat idiot idiot all la now zzz ish...forever la u getting urself in2 humilitating spots...but look on the bright side...if u don't, we'll nvr know how it feels lik hahaha

voices of new malaysia

15Malaysia