Thursday, March 8

officially change....

eventho its been years...
and u've nvr left my side...
i never ever did let u go....
u did let me down a few time...
but we always ended saying let bygones be bygones....
u were always there...
when u needed u...
u nvr said no...
i trusted u...
to be there....

and thru the years...
i found that it wasnt like tat at all....
we grew...
u grew....
and soon i've learn that u've failed me more n more...
i was frustrated...
i'm sorry...
i had to...
and so.......
i'm with him now....



he may be rough on the edges...

but i'm still trying to make it work...

he stil doesnt sound as good as u tho....

i miss your deep, soulfull voice...

ppl tell me motorola's are not user-friendly...

i can tell u tat E398 was the best... i love moto...

unfortunately i cant affort a good moto...

so.... i'm still trying to adapt to the new sony ericsson era....

do help me... i feel stewpid....

its bullying me....

:: 3niGma :: i am officially moto-less

1 comment:

-ahpuik- said...

hey,

need help?just tell me...i 'ka ka tei' also pernah use sony e wan...

voices of new malaysia

15Malaysia