Monday, November 6

urgh!!!

gawd help me....!!! my sand man disappeared!!! i cant sleep....!!!
its been three nights!!!! i cant sleep!!! i lie in bed...tired...*tired is an understatement k?*....every muscle in my body aching...but I CANT SLEEP!!!!!
ish!!! i'm falling sick..migrains coming back... fever....dizzy...shyte!! nt gud!! matiiiii-loh!!! 

::goin bongkers::

i dyed my hair yesterday...but the color nt obvious!! luckily...i tot i was gonna look like a freaking red traffic light!!! wahahahah...soweee.... haihz...work overloaded...but fatigue is getting to me... hands shaking like crap!! cant do markers oso!!! dizzy...its a killer!!! *HELP*

i find ppl in the creative line confusing... Mr L told me that day that he wanted a pic of a sexy bottle...eh? i was like ...."......".....speechless....wha~at?! i know sexy ladies...sexy butt...sexy dress... sexy hunks....nt sexy BOTTLES!!!how sexy can a bottle be anyway?! ish...confusing!! i looked up online... din find my so-called sexy bottle...none of em looked SEXY!!! ish!!!mati lo!! haih... so i pulled out my dad's liquor collection n took a few shots....*photo la* akakakak.... hope it will do...

:3niGma:

i need to sleep!!! why the crap is wrong wit my system?!

No comments:

voices of new malaysia

15Malaysia