Saturday, October 28

: meltz :

have u ever walked on air? ever felt like u were dreaming? 
when u never thought i could but i really feels that gud... 

-celine dion-have u ever been in love?-

smiling jus to see...the smile upon ur face...
these r the moments i thank god that i'm alive...
these r the moments i'll rmb all my life...
i found all i'm waiting for...
n i could nt ask for more...

-edwin mccain-i could nt ask for more-

can we go bac to the days when love was strong..
can u tell me how a perfect love goes wrong?
can some body tell me how to get things back the way they use to be...
oh gos give me a reason..
i'm down on bended knees...
I'll never walk again,
Until you come back to me,
I'm down on bended knee.

-boyz2men-on bended knees-

look into my eyes, u will see wat u mean to me...
search ur heart, search ur soul, when u find me there u'll search no more..
dun tell me its nt worth trying for, u cant tell me its nt worth dying for...
u noe its true...
everything i do...i do it for u...

-brian adams- everything i do-

baby...
mayb i dun say it as often as i shud...
but i really wanted tobe heard..
when i say i love u that for gud...
u have my word that day after day after all i will always be true...
thats a promise i make to u...

-dakota moon-a promise i make-

we go to a party, everyone turns to see...
this beautiful lady that walking around with me...
n then she ask me... do u feel alright...?
n i said...yes i feel wonderful tnite...
i feel wonderful bcoz i see the love right in ur eyes..
n the wonder i belong that u jus dun realize how much i love u...

-eric clapton-i look wonderful tnite-

look at this face, i noe the years r showing,..
look at this life, i still dunno where its goin...
i dunno much... but i know i love u...
n that mayb all i need to noe...
so many question stil left unanswered..
so much i've never broken thru..
the only truth i ever known is me & you...

-aaron neville,linda ronstadt-i dunno much-

Tell me that we belong together
Dress it up with the trappings of love
I'll be captivated, I'll hang from your lips
Instead of the gallows of heartache that hang from above
I'll be your cryin' shoulder
I'll be love suicide
I'll be better when I'm older
I'll be the greatest fan of your life
Rain falls angry on the tin roof
As we lie awake in my bed
You're my survival, you're my living proof

-edwin mccain-i'll be-

and the finale..... the emo-est song ever!!! the song that melts me thru n thru....
the song!!! *aM3.... u knoe this wan...*

Every time our eyes meet
This feeling inside me
Is almost more than I can take
Baby when you touch me
I can feel how much you love me
And it just blows me away
I've never been this close to anyone or anything
I can hear your thoughts
I can see your dreams

I don't know how you do what you do
I'm so in love with you
It just keeps getting better
I want to spend the rest of my life
With you by my side
Forever and ever
Every little thing that you do
Baby, I'm amazed by you

The smell of your skin
The taste of your kiss
The way you whisper in the dark
Your hair all around me
Baby you surround me
You touch every place in my heart
Oh, it feels like the first time, every time
I want to spend the whole night in your eyes

Every little thing that you do
I'm so in love with you
It just keeps getting better
I want to spend the rest of my life
With you by my side
Forever and ever
Every little thing that you do
Baby, I'm amazed by you

-lonestar-amazed-

told cha i'm emo....
but it does gets me wondering....
true love? does it really exist?
to me... i seriously doubt it...
its nt that i dun believe in love anymore...
but i guess i grew out of the "fairytale love"...
i dun believe that watever it is...i could'nt live witout it...
sure it makes life better...sweeter... but i wun die with out it...
please tell me that i'm true....

i once told a fren a story. A story of a little brave  gurl that when camping. she wasnt afraid of anything n she tried every route there is. till one day, she fell down n gt hurt. it was bad,  she was severely injured. in fact she's been limping since... 
n she never ever step foot on that route ever again... evertime she passed the same junction...
she would choose a detour... eventho the other road was full of snakes n thorns... 
she still refused to go back to the same road...
shud she had tried?
she would be hurt again...
the injuries she carries now are a burden already....


2 comments:

Kxin said...

ryn.. I love your list... it's all great.. i just realized some of the songs that I missed! Thank you for this.. and yeah, they're wonderful songs for me to emo with also... :) take care of yourself girl!

-3niGma- said...

dotsandstripes: ish...blurr nye...so many lyrics n song title salah...paiseh!!! wahah...but u guys get me la.... so pass!!! *winks!!!
kxin: miss ya gurl... promise we'll catch up soon? hugs!! muahhaha

voices of new malaysia

15Malaysia