Tuesday, October 31

:: cam whore ::

a fren told me b4 that my left side is my better side coz i hav a bigger left eye n my accidental toilet bowl... ngeh ngeh ngeh... that was 4-5 years ago...
ever wonder y izzit that some ppl can take "artistic photos of smthg" while others jus that the photo like it is?
i am one of those person.. if i were to take a picture of a person, the WHOLE face would b inside the frame...

a fren came over tday... he was one of the type of guys that can draw a picasso in jus 5 mins... his view of sum stuff... r from angles we never even pictured b4...
i envied his work for ages...
n tday... i became one of his work...
i kinda like the way he took the pic.... but i'll never ever learn to do it tat way....
*be warned that i aint photogenic okay...*



apparently he likes my left side too...since its all from that angle...



i like this pix... the thing is... he jus snapped this witout me knowing it...
i love eyes... i think the eyes comunicate better den words...



this  is pretty disturbing... ppl say its "alluring"...i say its " i was talking half way la...he pulak go n snap!!!"



there!!! my 5 mins of photo session...by the ever multi talented ****....
missing the days....










No comments:

voices of new malaysia

15Malaysia