Friday, September 8

wat am i to do?

sometimes... its jus plain irritating...
sometimes... its jus plain annoying...
sometimes... its jus plain frustrating...
sometimes... its jus nerve wrecking...
like now...
i wanna jus let it slide...
i wanna jus let it be...
i really wanted to jus accept it n move on...
i told dem... its liddat wan la... jus accept it la...theres nthg we can do wert..
but i cant.
i went home tat day...n i jus broke down n cried...
i cried till my pillow was soggy n my eyes were puffy...
y me? y now? y tday? y like this?
its been our word of the week recently...

i jus couldnt take it anymore...
i'm tired... i'm depressed....
d workload is killing me...
i stare blankly at the com for days...wit nthg in my mind...
is it the stress? is it the tension?
my ideas are running dry...
time is running out...
i see people passing up their work which i haven even started upon...
how can this be?
this isnt like me...
y is this happening?

crying in my room...
tats wat i do best nowadays...
my mom tells me...wats wrong la? tell me la... wat oso u dowanna tell ur mother wan lo!!
n so i started to talk to her...
within 15 sec...she turns n starts talking to my sis...
tday hor... i made this n i brought to my frens to eat o!! they say very nice oo...
i jus stared at her in disbelieve...
n SHE says tat i dun listen??!!

who to talk to?
who to rant to?
who to scream to?
no one...
even the closer frens are starting to annoy me...
its nt tat i dun appreciate dem trying to "cheer me up"...
but it aint working...
so quit trying ur luck...
it'll jus make me sink lower...

this jus makes me sick..
but wat am i to do?










2 comments:

Anonymous said...

BABE! i don't know... i just feel so bad that you're going through this. but for what's worth, it'll all be alright in time, and know that you have a lot of people out here who loves you (including this lil gorgeous lady. no, not you! ME!!).

hug for you
{}

-3niGma- said...

ahahhaha...thanks!!
ex metal mouth...i wanna c close up pic wey!! muacks!!

voices of new malaysia

15Malaysia