Saturday, September 30

tday.....

tday was..... INTERESTING...
weird word to describe my day...but here is how it goes...

~scary~
tday, was the long awaited day of my blood test....dun panic guys...its jus a regular test for the sake of knowing hows my recent health state... the normal tests were..well.... NORMAL... but the bllod testing part was weirdly excruciating painfull..dunno y..mayb its coz they took THREE tuibs of samples...i dunno...weird.... was abit light headed tday due to the 12 hours fasting pre testing... it would've been okay if i hadnt stayed awake till 4am trying to finish the LEO backdrop stuff...AND staying awake means i WILL get hungry...unlike my normal days where i'll jus sleep em off...

~shweeeet~
TZ was abit worried coz i rarely get dizzy during blood tests...so he took the day off to send me to college coz i had to do my LEO backdrop... n u noe wat? i got to eat homemade breakfast! he cooked!! he freaking cooked!! its kinda weird...i typical rich brat cooking sausages....but...heck..i got nice warm breakfast!! so the sweet...*awwwww...so yea.... the whole freaking day he's been doin my work..doin the poly... painting...complainin tat i cant cut straight....so yea...more reasons for him to do MORE work.... wahahahah...*dun critic my work!!i very the biased wan!!! learnt it from aM3!!*

~shiOOOT!!~
my moto left me again....!! *sob sob* stewpid me..i left my new moto on the chair tday n sum stewpid idiot took it!!!! boohoo....1st my phone drown....den the nex wan ran away wit sum b*stard!!! sad sad...guilty to...coz he gav it to me...luckily he din say anything much...or else i would've jus broke down n cry!!! so the stressed!!! n yet another phone gave up on me!!!! *boohoooo...*

~busy~
LEO backdrop took me whole freaking day...so the tired!! cut this...cut that....wahaha...but aM3 , sB, Y....they help sooooooo much...so the sweet n adorable....!! really lourve em.... muacksssss!!! sB was siao as usual...cheeky n laughing all the way...she's uber manjafied wey...akakak...but its kinda cute ler...wahahah siao char bossss! Y was thoughfull as usual... had everything planned n all ready...wats missing?? MEMBERS!!! wahahahha...but it'll still rock...no worries bout tat!! muacks Y!! aM3...ooooo i'm starting to like her new look more n more... *sizzle* akakka....she single handedly arrange all my fonts on the layout.... so the proud!!! muackssss!!! hugs....*loves...! ML help to paint..she's soooo adorable.... the fact tat she helped eventho she wasnt really into painting is really sweet....*hugs

~proud~
the layout looks mighty fine!!! too bad my phone left me or i would've have a pix of it... the bright colored fonts...the cute arrangements.... the achor...the pelampung.... wahahaha...even the weird looking so-called-windows looks cute... akaka...*shrugs! awfully proud....

~shocked~
u noe wat..i fainted tday... not like pengsan habis la... like blackout suddenly lo... i was in the emergency exit staircase area...wat was i doin there?? spray painting my achor!! wahahah.... buthen i suddely jus blacked out....!!! i dunno y!!! sumore i was at the edge of the staircase.... luckily TZ caught me...if nt i would've rolled down the stairs!!! u noe wat? mayb i really aint tat strong..i always tot a few sleepless night would'nt harm... but i tinking its catching up on me now... i dunno y...my back hurts... my leg swells...its jus weird....

~melts~
how did my day end? despite the stewpid b*stard that took my phone... which still bugged me till i was on my way home....!! it was goood....WHYYYYY? coz........ i have the HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL cd!!! double cd... posters inside...*melts* ifor those who know me.... i was...AM STILL on a high school musical craze!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! n he bought me the cd... FYI... he dun even see english shows!!!!!!!!!! argh....*melts*









 

3 comments:

aylwin said...

y buy when u can download!~!~!~! lol~!~!!~ love u babe!!!

-ahpuik- said...

hey,

I saw the movie d..it was gooooood!n aylwin is right,y buy when u can download?or did sumone buy it for u?good show,good songs n of course perfect couple..cute n pretty.high school musical rocks!

-3niGma- said...

yup yup yup...!! guuuuuuuuuud show!

voices of new malaysia

15Malaysia