Friday, September 15

finally...


its been a 100 hours... its been exactly 100 hours since my last naap on my bed... i'm tired... i'm in pain...my back ache.... * at 7.15pm, i've jus once again been thru the agony of adjusting my back into its original shape....* (groans)  
but at least...
i can safely say now that i've finished ALL my final assignments... muahahha...*moans**rubs back*

sleepless night 1 ... typo and advertising



sleepless night 2 ... playground assignment for 2&3D

   

sleepless night 3 ... A2 size illustration of minimum 20 colors for
 color n form



sleepless night 4 ... A3 size portrait using "hatching" technique for drawing fund



ITS FINALLY DONE!!!!!!
MUAHAHHAHAHAHH...




2 comments:

galnexdor said...

GOOD work girl!! really...:)

-3niGma- said...

thx!! muacks!!!

voices of new malaysia

15Malaysia