Friday, July 14

tday...

tday was simply ... ... miserable.

had serious tummy cramps tis morning.... i tell ya, its a curse to be born female!!
advertising principle was a drag as usual...Ms A jus drags n drags.... annoy n annoy.... dunno la..dun like her...
lunch was crappy... wasnt feeling gud...so tried to pampered myself with sum "not so cheap" cafe food..turns out, they ran out of everything!!!! no spegetti...no pasta!! no nthg..ended up wit potatoes... hmmmpphh!! so much for pampering myself...
AL replied me a lil late...haha... hope he does well tday... u go dude!!! i din go to the intercoll dance thingy... dowanna mafan AL la..coz he'll hav to like teman me...plus i'mm all emo tday... sowee dude!

swimming in a pool of doubt n sorrow...
desperately searching for smthg to hold on to...
alas, nothing....
i cant see anything but plain emptiness...
i'm feeling very tired already...
sometimes i jus feel like breaking down...
tday is one of those times...
i went behind the 6th floor n cried...
i couldn't hold back anymore...
i have no where to go...
din wanna go home coz its empty...
no one is there...
i jus really need someone here now...
someone to lean upon...
who won'y ask questions..
jus there...to hold me n tell me tat its ok...
tell me tat i'm nt alone...
unfortunately...
i am...
alone... ...

No comments:

voices of new malaysia

15Malaysia