Friday, July 21

*pengsans

workload is killing me!!! hate it!!!
going to muar tml...say hello to more fat n chubbier lifestyle...MmMmMM...muar food!!
akakakka...laksa...prawn mee..MmmMM...oyster omelet!! *drools*

working late is killing me..hate it!!
droopy eyes...mosquitos bites...luckily TZ accompanied me these few night...
woke up today wit ANTS on my bed!!! which idiot ate food on the bed!!!! ARGH!!!!

i showed A my work tday..he liked it..woooot! bangganye!!! ekekkekek....
suppose to handle the notices in campus!! but gotta be darn creative!! watthcrap?
notices are meant to be BORING!!!! UURRgghH!! tak suka....anyways....
my masterpiece!! my work!! my sweat n blood!!! wahahahah...behold:
1) add / drop subjects within the first two weeks of the semester



































2) please refer to your counselor if u have any problems


































sorry...ran out of juice in the last wan..so jus simply hantam looo!!!
3) mana toilet??


haih...
i hate work...

:enigma:

You've always been there...
should i? or should i not?

2 comments:

galnexdor said...

yen i think ure really cut out for this artsy fartsy stuff...ahah atta girl!

-3niGma- said...

awww...thanks gurl! love ya loads couzzie!!!

voices of new malaysia

15Malaysia