Monday, July 3

fuuuhhh!!

whoa....overloaded work to do now!!!!
1) typo thumbnails
2) 2&3d ass
3)orang illustration
4) self promo posters (anyone wanna buy a caryn?)

but b4 tat, let me indulge in telling u guys how nice my uncle's new hse is!! wahahahh..its been bugging me..yea....

ready?
..
...
...
....
.....
.......
........
.........
..........
...........
.........
........
.......
......
.....
....
...
..


MY GAWD!!! did u see my uncle's hse??? gosh!!! its huge!!! its beautiful...its nice...love the deco..!!

i've been running around the hse taking pix at the moment i reached the hse!! did u c the toilets?? the open air bath!!! the stone paved bathrooms!!! the tub!! whoa!!!

the the reading area by the waterfalls!!!!! argh!!!!!!!! i loveee it!!

i've always wanted tat sort of deco..the whole natural look...
i've always wanted a home which i can hear the water flowing...*not open tap in toilet type k?* and i've always wanted a big space for my dogs...
i've always wanted a gazebo area outside where i can read...enjoying the night's breeze n peace n quiet...
water, wind...jus nature n me....
thats wat i wan...






coz its all in my head
i tink about it over n over again
i keep replaying it over n over again

when will u leave me alone?
i dowan the memorise
i dowan the pain
i dowanne b reminded how nad u hurt me last time
i dowanna remember how u lied to me last time

because of u
i cant make myself trust ppl
because of u
i cant let myself out in the open...

No comments:

voices of new malaysia

15Malaysia