Friday, June 9

:bad day:

had a really bad day....
1st i wanna apologise to the ppl i've ticked off tday....

i snapped at aM3 tday, very sowee dear... was really frustrated tday...bout the portfolio, i jus wanted to do smthg nice for you..no worries...i'm straight k? no need to keep pushing it back to me...i've already given it to u..so thats that...ok dear? please dun try to giv it back again... its kinda hurtful coz its a gift...

and B...i'm so so so so so soweeee....i was havin a very bad day...i was frustrated with my work...n my back aches like crap...hurt so much tat i have to wear back support the whole day now...kinda worrying...dunno wats wrong wit me...i haven't had decent nap time in like 3 days...plua my buddhist concert is comin nex week..i'm MC-ing..i gotta plan the event sheet n stuff...my partner is from singapore n i stil haven't met him....i cant plan out the dialogue witout him...its nex week n there's so much to be done!! i'm waaay overdue wit my home work..and i still need to settle the concert's backdrop n event lighting...i oso need to prepare the souvenirs for the KL n singapore singers...its very sweet of u to wanna get me the jacket ya..thanks!! but getting a new wardrobe is definately the last thing in my mind...soweee....

i hate this sem...i hate nt being confident in the stuff tat i do...i hate knowing that i wun do well in this...i feel like crap every single time i need to draw...i cant draw!!! i jus wanna find sumone to whine to!!i jus wanna find sumone to jus cry n cry ncry n grumble n grumble..but J alredy has so much in his hands...he has so much problems already...n mp is setlling in her college...sk has her own school n tuition n stuff...ws...she's nt the type tat will sit n jus listen to me whine!! sides..she's bz wit her coll stuff....cry....darn depressing...

::enigma::

No comments:

voices of new malaysia

15Malaysia