Thursday, May 25

wat a bleak day...

tday, 25th May 2008 is a very loooooong day... as u can c from my title: tday was bleak!

started my mornin late...coz i woke up late..wasn't in a mood to get my lazy sorry ...erm... butt *cant curse* outta bed....had maggie mee for lunch...den..i was left wit nthg to do!! i even cleared my room!!! oh yeah..one more thing....my hse ran out of COKE!!!!! no more coke!!! i was gonna faint when i found out i jus finished my last can!!! COKE is my santuary!!! ARGH!!! chat wit aM3 d whole day...i din catch american idol last night and this mornin...obviously aM3 did...and she was super duper hyper!! gawd!!! freaky!! i tinks she's goin to buy over soul patrol very soon!!

anyhoo...to get back on aM3, i spent my whole afternoon as a freaking couch potato!! i've watched american idol twice...on the same channel!!! and i've been watching cartoon network...*stupid powerpuff gals*...disney...*mickey!! on sum whoop spy thingy!!*...nick...*sum gal call garlic or ginger i tink...nice show though*...and crap liddat...*wat?? i was bored!!*

den i went dinner wit my dad coz 2nd sis went to thai...and 1st sis had smthg on...guess where we went?? McD!!!! mmm...i had my usual McEgg...added nuggets tis time..den dad hav a double cheese burger..Hhmmm...highlight of my day!! satisfying meal though...

:enigma:

No comments:

voices of new malaysia

15Malaysia