Thursday, May 11

my very 1st...

finally... it's done... the freaking blog is created...aiks...i've been doin it the whole night!! jus THREE easy steps..and it got me pulling my hairs all over the floor...i've tried the URL add like around 200times..and everything i typed is "unavailable"... suddenly feel so random wey... i came to apoint where i even took the dictionary up!! but..still unavailable..haihs...finally decided to put my name in d end..and it work!!! aiks....

wanted to do this blogging thing ages ago..jus couldn't get my lazy arse out of bed..heheh...anyhoo...thanks allie for the "motivation"...and "inspiration"... akakakak.... eddy's blog too was one of reasons..thanks u guys...!! >.<

i told my family bout this blogging thing... got a hell lot of sarcasism from them... " oh well... she's reluctant to tell her family wats goin on in her life and yet she more than happy to share wit a bunch of strangers..." haihs... not like i've never tried sharing... like they actually listened n understood?? haihz....

yea... guess tats all for now...tata

enigma...out

No comments:

voices of new malaysia

15Malaysia