Saturday, May 20

liars..

its kinda disappointing actually...
this world...
this whole wide world...
its actually full of bloody liars...
thats a fact...

ppl lie...thats a fact...

parents tat say "u can study watever ur dreams are"...
but they'll ask u to do smthg else later...
friends tat say they'll always be there...
but they always disappear when shit happens...
friends tat say "hey, i'm glad i met u. we click!"...
but they'll back stab u within a week...
wat bout so call "family" tat say they're proud of u...
but deep down they tink ur goin down and ur gonna fail...
and guys tat'll promise u d stars and d sun...tat they'll protect u and love u...
they jus wanna get into ur pants ( or at least try to get there)...and boast bout it to their mates...

but who's the biggest liar?
i noe one...


ME...


yup...
yours truly...


i find myself lying shamelessly every single day...
to who??
to me... ... ...


i find myself tellin me every morning tats it gonna b gud tday...
eventhough i noe deep down tat it'll suck tday...again...and again..and again...
i tell myself everyday that it'll b betta...
eventhough it'll still suck everyday...mayb even worst...
i tell myself that God have a very gud life planned out for me..
and that these are jus some bumps and bruises...
but the fact is..i dun even noe if He noes i exist in this little playground of his...
i tell myself that this time it'll work out... this time its okay...
he's a gud guy this time...
i tell myself tat no matter wat i need to take the risk... nthg bad will happen...
i even told myself tat i have nthg to lose...

the fact is...
i have everything to lose...
i risk getting hurt..and getting my heart broken again..
i need to go thru d old painfull memories of bad and "fast" ex...
i need to risk getting lost in this sick sad world...and find my way back to d very start again...
back to the very start...
all over again..

No comments:

voices of new malaysia

15Malaysia