转变 |
These days, some songs brings me into perspective. They calm me and sooth me. *breathe* Just sharing some good tunes. |
词曲:黄康淇
主唱:黄康淇 小提琴:Lim Hui
制作/编曲/配唱/混音:三明治
OP: Pigeon House Production
我曾经悲伤 见到美好一天落幕
I was sadden, seeing some so beautiful come to an end.
我还会犹豫 好与坏如何看清楚
I still doubt, if i cant differentiate the difference between the good and the bad.
原来这些都像 云一般会飘过
But actually all these will float by just like the flying clouds.
转眼化成了雨 回归了大地
In a blink of an eye, they will become rain, coming back full circle to the ground.
我曾经失落 当梦想变成了泡沫
I was depressed, when dreams became nothing but mere fantasies.
我还会疑惑 快乐后又回到落寞
I still struggle with the transitions from happiness to emptiness
原来这些就像 春天盛开的花
But all these are like flowers blooming in spring time
转眼在冬天化成了雪 反照了内心
In a blink of an eye, winter comes and so does snow, reflecting your thoughts and your heart.
~~~~
我在生活中 明白许多还不够
In my life, i understand a lot of things are "never enough"
生命会有起落 欢乐后又悲伤
There will always be ups and downs ; happiness & sadness.
当我开始学习看开 从大地学会自在
When I learn to take a step back and let go, I start to feel freedom.
明白了 终究在 两个极端中 找不到自己
Understand that, we can't find our self in between 2 extremes.
可是我在生活中 明白这些还不够
But in my life, i understand all these are "never enough"
生命会有巨浪 将我再一次沉没
Life will always have huge waves, attempting to drown and sink me in.
但我相信人生是有原因 开始在呼吸间寻找
But I'll believe that all these challenges in life will serve a purpose,
breathe...and you will find them.
生命在手心间伸展出翅膀 学习去飞翔
Life, in your hands, will stretch its wings...
and learn to fly.
~~~~
紧握是执著,放开是自在,
Holding on too tightly, by letting go you'll find comfort,
转换心念则转变人生,视透人生的悲欢起落,
A change of perspective and mindset will change your life, looking through life in all its changes,
我听到自在的生命在声声呼唤
I can hear peace & freedom call me.
No comments:
Post a Comment