Monday, April 13

me and my fantasies~~

Days and Nights I would dream and fantasize about ……………

BURNING the goddammed KTMB down…
BURN BABY BURN~~


This unreliable trail of crappy scrap metal is what frustrates me most mornings to work.
GGGGrrrRRRrrRrrrr.

“Harap maklum train the Sentul telah mengalami kelewatan. Terima Kasih.”
“Tuan Tuan dan Puan Puan, train ke Sentul pada jam 8.03 pagi telahpun dibatalakan. Train seterusnya akan tiba dalam masa 20 minit.”

And 10 minutes would go…. And another 15…. And 20 more…. Eh why still no train de??

URGH!!
!@#$%^&*!@#$%^&*!@#$%^!@#$%^&!@#$%!!!!!!!!!!@#$%!@#!$!@#!@#!!$!#$!#!#$!%!#$!#!!#$!#$!#$!#$!#%!#$!$#!$!@!!#!@!#@%$&!%!*&!*^!%#!@#!$@@$%#&%*!^!&%!!!!!!!!

Today was stuck in the train with this auntie who is a nurse. WHY DO I KNOW THAT SHE IS A NURSE? She’s been talking me for a whole hour in the train!!
I mean like… I got up the train… auntie comes… politely I offered the seat next to me…. AND DEN HORRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

“I’m actually a nurse, I work KL de lo. Actually I marry edi wan den I dowan work. Butthen this clinic lo… they gt not enough ppl so ask me go back help dem lo…. Haiyah I see I gt nthg to do at home ma help dem lo… 1 week hor… I go 3 days de lo…. Hahahah. But I very paiseh lo. Coz I always late de lo… coz of ktm ma… den hor I will go back early oso lo… must sit train ma…. bababababahahaalalalala yadada………”

*gasp* she never stopped!

………….*dadadadad dodododo babababa* …morning I will fetch my son go school… so far yunno. He study batu belah there. Den sometime I gt not enough time to come back here and take train lo… so I will catch the train from there…. Haiyoh is liddat de la…. All parents oso love their children de ma… so I will fetch him lo…even so far…. He study good good den can d lo… actually hor~~~ haiyoh we parents doneed them buy things for us de…. They happy they study good grow up can d la…. ………………..*dad a dadadada daddayaya yayatatatatr ararafafaf aalalalal*……

OMGEEEEEEEEEEE~~~ HELP ME~~~~~
I was trying to like rest or sleep.
O.O

No comments:

voices of new malaysia

15Malaysia