Monday, February 9

day 1.

given the fact that i still have my finals to rush, my graduation showcase to do and more work,
there wasnt much time for me to mop around and so-call "grieve". hahhaha bagi la saye emo-emo sekejap.

anyways, i've put myself in a 10day programme to sort my life out.
eventho it was a friendly mutual break up.
eventho he shall still be my best friend.
its still nonetheless SAKIT HATI ma~
after nearly 3 yrs, everything i touch now has a memory.
:/
given myself 1day 24 hours to cry my mata-bola out after the breakup.
and that was all i did today.

i needed to get it out of my system la.
so yaaaaa....
i cried my mata bola(s) out today.
cry until my eyes now look like Doraemon's fav burger.
anyways, thats today.
i took a looooooooooong warm bath.
cried all my saki baki out.

and starting from now.
i shall continue with my finals.
:)

i have a mock assesment on feb 20th.
and my finals presentation is on feb 21st.


caryn

No comments:

voices of new malaysia

15Malaysia